Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Misadventures of Jacob James Winterbottom

First things first... this here image is the last time a portion of me was captured by the soul box. I look creepy, which is just marvelous. It's not a good picture... it was mostly a test of if I could turn a horrible picture into an acceptable one. Mission accomplished? Probably not.




This is the EXACT same face that I make on the verge of receiving gifts...




Jacob, in his dashing party clothes.




Family photos...




I don't know what Jacob was looking at, but I think everyone else missed something awesome.



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something old....

I was going through old photos of mine and came across this, and really liked it. I took this ages ago, a camping trip back in July 2009. O...