Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Camping

A few photos from camping. I realize anyone reading this is very likely to have already seen these, but these are post-processing, and I like them. Bear in mind, these were taken on an $80 point-and-shoot. Not so bad...


Samantha, picking raspberries, drink in hand!




Campfire goodness...



This was just a small ways up the creek from our tent. There is actually a campsite right here too. I wouldn't mind camping at that spot next time.




This tree was used as a scratching post, presumably by a bear (not whilst we were there). I thought it looked neat.




The final moments of our trip, doing some fishing. Our campsite was just past the little hill in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something old....

I was going through old photos of mine and came across this, and really liked it. I took this ages ago, a camping trip back in July 2009. O...