Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't hold it against us!

I'm going to start from the beginning. The picture I'm going to post here is not good. I don't like it, I think it is boring and unoriginal. However, I am posting it because I think it's the first picture I've ever taken that I was proud of.




This was taken the morning of November 24th, 2007. It was the day after I got my first "real" camera, a Nikon D40. I got up very early, in the freezing cold, and went to visit Garden of the Gods, just because I wanted to try to get comfortable with my new camera. This was my favorite picture taken that day. The problem with it is that I imagine just about everyone in Colorado Springs with a camera has taken the same picture. I bet they have also all felt the same way after taking it... it's a good picture. I think I've done a lot better since this was taken, but it's still important as the first picture I took that I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something old....

I was going through old photos of mine and came across this, and really liked it. I took this ages ago, a camping trip back in July 2009. O...