Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look what I can do, ma!

Photo blogs seem like the cool thing to do these days... so I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I have no interest at advertising myself, making money, or anything of that sort. I just want to post pictures that people may be interested in seeing. I'll probably start this off by posting old favorites, but I can then update it as we go.

Initial reports suggest this page will be boring as hell and probably not updated frequently enough for anyone to read (except for my mom, because she's obligated).

1 comment:

  1. And I will check, frequently...with NO sense of obligation other than I love your photography and hope others do, too!

    ReplyDelete

Something old....

I was going through old photos of mine and came across this, and really liked it. I took this ages ago, a camping trip back in July 2009. O...