Thursday, April 15, 2010

Like something out of a fairy tale?



I took this November 25th, 2007. Still warming up with a new camera, still learning all the technical aspects of photography, as well as composition. I nominate this picture for my biggest failure with the most potential. This picture could have been amazing, particularly if I knew what I was doing.

It looks like something out of a Disney movie. I love the idea behind it. I hate the branches in the way, and the lens flair, and the blown out lighting. If I had the opportunity to take this picture again, it would look a lot better now that I know how to compensate for these things. I know I was still learning, I can't fault myself for that, I just wish I hadn't taken THIS picture while learning, cause now it's to late for it to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something old....

I was going through old photos of mine and came across this, and really liked it. I took this ages ago, a camping trip back in July 2009. O...